Main purpose. A striking example of custom-made software is the informational terminal software ordered by the Federal Mandatory Medical Insurance Fund.
Main objective was to develop a user-friendly interface which could be used by the disabled, visually impaired or people with hearing loss.The basic functionality:
- providing information in an interactive way
- display information messages in different formats;
- show commercials covering social matters;
- play voice menu in high quality;
- available to users with no prior experience;
- clear and logical directory structure information catalogues;
- voice recording;
- informational update.
The high-quality software is helping people with disabilities to confidently use the terminal.